All WUSPBA solo members residing in the Northern Branch and all members of WUSPBA bands located in the Northern Branch are welcome and encouraged to attend the Northern Branch Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Date: Saturday, January 11, 2020
Time: 6:00pm – 9:00pm
Location: United Irish Cultural Center—St Francis Room, Ground Floor
2700 45th Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94116
Northern Branch Annual General Meeting (AGM) – 6:00pm
Check in begins at 5:45pm
All 2019 WUSPBA Northern Branch members are invited and encouraged to attend the Northern Branch AGM.
- Call to order, establish quorum
- Officer introductions / reports
- Updates from the 2019 WUSPBA AGM in Sacramento
- Overview of Northern Branch events for the coming year
- Election of Northern Branch Officers: Vice President & Secretary
- Nominations may be submitted in advance to Secretary Wes Weber at firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than Friday, December 27, 2019. Nominations will also be accepted from the floor.
- New business—Amendments to Northern Branch By-Laws
- Proposed amendments must be submitted in writing to Secretary Wes Weber at email@example.com, no later than Friday, December 27, 2019.
- Open comment period
Northern Branch 2019 Awards Celebration – 7:00pm
>> Buy Tickets <<
Celebration and presentation of awards to the 2019 Northern Branch Champions. Hors d’oeuvres will be served.
- General—$25 (advance purchase); $30 (at the door)
- Child 10 & under—$12
- 2019 Branch Champion—Free with RSVP* by January 4, 2020
An informal recital will follow the presentation of awards. The 2019 Northern Branch Champions and will be invited to perform, as well as anyone else!
The UICC bar will be open during and after the celebration. There will be Irish session music in the bar.
*2019 Branch Champions will receive a personal invitation via email. Please RSVP by replying to your email invitation.